9 Quick Hacks to Give Your Profile a Refresh | Model Factory
- 17 Jul 2020
9 Quick Hacks to Give Your Profile a Refresh
How about a little profile refresh to get you started? Check out our quick hacks to getting yours looking shiny and new!
1. DO: Make sure your pictures showcase your diversity as an actor, model, musician, etc.! Try to upload a few different looks or styles rather than 20 photos from the same photoshoot. Let's see what you’ve got!
2. DON’T: Keep any photos that are doing you a disservice – we're talking low-res images or an abundance of selfies. Even if you don't have professional photos, choose the best photos you have, ditch the others, and let the good ones shine!
5 Tips for Parents of Children in the Entertainment Industry.
3. DO: Tell us a little about yourself in your intro summary so that Casting Professionals can get an overview of you and your experience, and quickly put you in their shortlist pile.
4. DON'T: Leave this section empty!
5. DO: Update your credits and experience section with everything you've achieved in your career. If you're just starting out you may want to include unpaid and TFP work. Experience = credibility.
6. DON'T: Claim to have done anything you haven't, or include irrelevant details.
7. DO: Link to your social media profiles, especially if it's where you find you do a lot of networking! It's also a great way for Casting Professionals to get an idea of who you are and look at any other work you've done if you use your social platforms professionally.
8. DON'T: Link to any of your social media profiles that you wouldn't want someone hiring you to see!
9. If reading this blog is like sounding like a broken record to you, perhaps you're already curating your profile like an absolute pro? Check out whether you could be eligible for ModelFactory PRO status now!