Personal information is information that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Users will have to register online to access and use various features of the Websites including talent exchange, marketplace and social network. During registration, Users will have to provide information in the following categories: name, gender, city, date of birth, email address and mobile number. In addition to this, the Users may provide other categories of information, such as detailed information about their talent or recruitment/hiring opportunity.
If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it - but then you might not be able to participate in our services or offerings. We categorise information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide at the time of registering for a Service, which may include some or all of the following: Information about your personal identity such as name, gender, age, marital status, preferences, photographs, videos, likes and dislikes etc.; Financial information such as your bank account details and related information; and contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone, email and fax numbers. In the case of Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Background Information
Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
Log Information: Information such as your email address, web request, IP address, mobile/tablet/computer device, browser type, browser language, date and time of request and time spent on any part of the platform, domains visited prior to and after visiting the Websites.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, videos, documents etc. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
We do not intentionally collect any sensitive personal information via the Websites unless legally required to do so. Sensitive personal information includes password, financial and credit information such as bank account or credit card or debit card details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information, deoxyribonucleic acid data, sexual preferences and practices, political affiliation, commission or alleged commission, of any offence, ethnicity, religion, race or caste, etc. The Company works to protect the confidentiality and security of such information it obtains in the course of business. Access to such information is limited and policies and procedures are in place designed to safeguard the information from loss, misuse and improper disclosure.
We collect your personal information in an effort to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and superior user experience and, as necessary, to administer our business. It allows us to provide you with easy access to our products and services, with a particular focus on the items and programs that may be of most interest to you. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for the following reasons:
- We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We collect and store your service usage and transactional information to: (i) determine and verify the charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you; (ii) comply with statutory or regulatory requirement; (iii) compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customise our Services to you; and (iv) monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
We collect and store your service usage and transactional information to: (i) determine and verify the charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you; (ii) comply with statutory or regulatory requirement; (iii) compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customise our Services to you; and (iv) monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties. Sometime we use "cookies" so that we can provide you with more customised information when you return to our website. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you send a "cookie", giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. You may update your Profiling Information at any time on the website.
For more information as to why we collect personal information, please see the section below entitled: "How do we use your personal information?"
- Information that you provide to us: As a general matter, you can browse on the Websites without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information. The most common of these circumstances include without limitation: Creating and maintaining online account or joining an online interactive community or social network; Creating your online profile to accessing talent exchange and marketplace; Submitting a user review or other user-created content; Participating in any offers on the Websites; Signing up for newsletters and alerts; Events; Surveys; Contacting Customer Care Centre at support@ModelFactory.in, via whatsapp communication and telephonic interaction with ModelFactory personal.
- Information automatically collected: There are circumstances in which we automatically receive and collect personal information from you. The most common of these circumstances include without limitation: Cookies; Using pixel tags or clear Graphics Interchange Format files, known as GIFs; Occasionally from business partners, contractors, shared databases, and other third parties.
- How do we use your personal information?
Company uses your personal information to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and superior user experience through the Websites and, as necessary, to administer our business. We may combine the information you provide us online and physically. For example, we use your personal information to (without limitation): Provide for talent search, service provider matching services, and other products/ services and information, including the Websites and online interactive communities, content and software, and display associated content and advertising; Provide superior user experience by customising the platform according to your preferences; Conduct research by aggregating demographic data and related usage information, perform quality testing and analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our services and for disclosure to third parties such as advertisers and partners; Administer sweepstakes, contests, promotions or surveys; Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you; Customize and enhance our Websites and advertising; Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues; Manage our business
- Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority for the Company. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Websites and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services, etc. Your trust and confidence are our highest priority.
- The Company or its Websites do not lease, sell, or share personal information about the Users with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services a User has requested, when expressly permitted by the User to do so, or under certain partnership agreements or as required by law.
- The Company may share your personal information with (without limitation):
- Other entities owned by the Company, including subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures of the Company. We share your personal information within the Company enterprise to help to ensure that you have a superior user experience.
- Others: We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
ANY INFORMATION POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE WEBSITES MAY BE ACCESSED, USED, COPIED, OR STORED BY ANY PERSON OR USER AROUND THE WORLD. IF YOU DO NOT WISH ANY INFORMATION TO BECOME PUBLIC, PLEASE DO NOT POST OR IF ALREADY POSTED, DELETE OR REMOVE SUCH INFORMATION FROM THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE WEBSITES.
We take significant, appropriate and all reasonable security measures, including physical, technological, administrative and procedural measures, to help to safeguard your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition, we use industry-standard technology, such as 128-bit encryption in the transmission of certain sensitive personal information, designed to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. To prevent any unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
We want you to feel confident whenever you visit us our Websites. While we are focused on the security of your personal information and follow strict standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will remain secure and private in all circumstances. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Website. You shall be responsible for protecting your account username and password and not share any confidential information through any means of communication that is not encrypted.
When you interact with the Company in certain ways, you may be eligible to receive certain marketing-related and promotional communications as well as special offers (collectively "Promotional Communications") that may include advertisements from third parties. If, at any time, you wish to no longer receive promotional communications from the Company including the Websites, the Company member program and other verticals operated by the Company, please contact our Customer Care Centre at support@ModelFactory.in.
Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, you may continue to receive e-mails relating to order confirmations, back order notifications, membership information, and/or other business-related communications. Although the primary purpose of these emails is not to provide you with promotional material, they may contain within them some promotional material.
Further, the Company may also use your Contact information to send updates (over Email, SMS, WhatsApp, or any other electronic means of messaging) about the Websites, free informational newsletters, and notifications sent, including, but not limited to opportunities, tips and news. Certain notifications, update messages and newsletters are part of the Services provided by the Company and you may not be able to opt out of receiving them.
Some of our Websites may enable you to participate in public services and social networking such as discussion boards, chats, communities and live events. Please use discretion when posting personal information about yourself when using these services. Be aware that when you disclose personal information at these sites, such as your name, member name, photograph, e-mail address, etc., the information may be collected and used by others to send unsolicited e-mail.
Please be advised that the Company may archive information it collects on its community and visitors. Additionally, by participating in the Websites online interactive community, and using Websites' various interactive offerings, you agree to receive communications from the Company, other users, and moderators related to the provision of these services. The interactive services are open to the public, and what you post there can be seen by anyone and is not protected. Company cannot control the comments that you may receive while you participate in these services. You may find other people's comments to be offensive, harmful or inaccurate.
Save as aforesaid, your account information will generally be removed from our Websites within 72 hours and any logs or back-up information associated with your account shall be depersonalised or anonymised within 30 days. However, any information such as messages or group content that you may have shared with other Users or they may have copied may remain visible even after deletion or closing of account. Additionally, any information exported out of the Websites may not be accessible to you as it would be beyond the Company's control.
For the purposes of security, debugging and site stability, we may retain the webserver logs for a period of 60 days.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify or delete your personal information or User Content. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your personally identifiable information remains correct and up-to-date or choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us or some of our partners. You may also update your personally identifiable information by logging on the Websites and visiting your user account page. You may also contact us at support@ModelFactory.in. We try to answer every email promptly but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your personally identifiable information.
- Protecting Children's privacy: Company believes in protecting the privacy of children and does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Websites from any person under the age of 18 years, and no part of the Websites is directed for persons under the age of 18 years.
If you are under the age of 18 years, please do not use or access the Websites at any time or in any manner except with the express consent of / through your legal guardian or parent. We will take appropriate steps to delete any personally identifiable information of persons under the age of 18 years that may be collected without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such information.
- Severability: If any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions hereof shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Address :H 161 Bsi Business Park,
Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301