- 28 Feb 2021
How of just a small profile re-fresh to secure you began? Please have a look at our quick hacks to becoming yours, appearing glossy and fresh!.
1. DO: Make sure your pictures showcase your diversity as an actor, model, musician, etc.! Try to upload a few different looks or styles rather than 20 photos from the same photoshoot. Let's see what you’ve got!
2. DON’T: Keep any photos that are doing you a disservice – we're talking low-res images or an abundance of selfies. Even if you don't have professional photos, choose the best photos you have, ditch the others, and let the good ones shine!
3. DO: Tell us a little about yourself in your intro summary so that Casting Professionals can get an overview of you and your experience, and quickly put you in their shortlist pile.
4. DON'T: Leave this section empty!
5. DO: Update your credits and experience section with everything you've achieved in your career. If you're just starting out you may want to include unpaid and TFP work. Experience = credibility.
6. DON'T: Claim to have done anything you haven't, or include irrelevant details.
7. DO: Link to your social media profiles, especially if it's where you find you do a lot of networking! It's also a great way for Casting Professionals to get an idea of who you are and look at any other work you've done if you use your social platforms professionally.
8. DON'T: Link to any of your social media profiles that you wouldn't want someone hiring you to see!
9. If reading this blog is like sounding like a broken record to you, perhaps you're already curating your profile like an absolute pro? Check out whether you could be eligible for ModelFactory PRO status now!
"Interested models click here to further information modeling profession.